The driving force behind what we do and why we are in business is represented in our Statement of Purpose, Core Values and Custom Cares employee caring committee.
Statement of Purpose
Spreading the Love of Christ while helping our customers move their products around His world. – John 15:12
- Integrity – We strive to apply the Golden Rule. Matthew 7:12
- Teamwork – We work together to help our employees, customers and community. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, 12
- Dedication – We complete the task before us – Colossians 3:17
Custom Cares Caring Committee
Employees make up our caring team. Weekly meetings deal with safety topics and ministry
opportunities. Highlights from this group include
- Lead the reduction of accidents by 80% at CFP.
- Started an employee loan fund, medicine fund, emergency fund
- Donated to mission trips, local churches, children’s shelters and other ministries